No products in the cart.
Omuu Adult 2kg (1 bag)
Omuu Adult formula is the first product in a range of science-based dog food using insect protein. Dogs with food intolerances or allergies often present with diarrhoea or itchy skin. Omuu dogfood is a hypoallergenic formula used to help reduce the incidence of food intolerances and allergies in your dog. The recipe is formulated on the back of the FEDIAF guidelines making it a complete diet for your dog. Designed by a Veterinarian and Nutritionist, each ingredient is carefully selected to provide the best nutrition for your dog
Not suitable for dogs suffering from hyperlipidaemia or pancreatitis
– Novel protein source using insect protein for dogs suffering with food related intolerances or allergies
– Added hexametaphosphate to the kibble to help reduce tartar build up in your dog
– Moderate amount of phosphorus which helps protect the kidneys from damage
– Good source of Omega 3 & 6 for a healthy skin and coat
– High antioxidants to help fight against cellular damage
– Good mix of prebiotic fibres to provide optimum nutrition to the good bacteria in your dogs gut
3436 in stock
Dehydrated insect protein (30%), white rice, brown rice, chicken fat, dried brewer’s yeast, dried beet pulp, minerals (hexametaphosphate 0,5%), salmon oil (2%), linseed, dried chicory, psyllium husk, dried marigold, mix of plant extracts (dried filipendula, dried blueberries, dried boswellia, dried bambusa)
Crude fibre 3.9%
Vitamin A: 18 000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1 800 IU, Vitamin E: 600 mg, Vitamin C: 300 mg, Copper (3b405): 10 mg & (3b413): 5,0 mg, Zinc (3b605): 100 mg & (3b607): 50 mg, Iron (3b103): 70 mg & (3b108): 35 mg , Manganese (3b502): 50 mg & (3b506): 25 mg, Iodine (3b202): 2,0 mg, Selenium (3b801): 0,1 mg, Taurine: 1 000 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg. Preserved with natural antioxidants.
|Dimensions||10 × 30 × 31 cm|